Thursday, October 25, 2012

jack-o-lanterns

Dear Em,
My family is so fun! Instead of carving real pumpkins each year, they also purchase & carve foam pumpkins from the craft store. We recently got a wicked fun care package from Nonnie & Papi with our own carved pumpkins.

They carved a pumpkin face for you, a scary shark for Daddy, & a Happy Halloween scene for me. We're all pretty impressed with their carving abilities.


Don't they look so fun next to our Spookley pumpkins? Of course, they look best when they're lit up at night.


I'm wicked excited that we can use them year after year. Maybe next year we can add some of our own creations too.

I love you so,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...