Monday, October 22, 2012

Our Family Tree

Dear Em,
As a homework project, your teachers asked your class to work with their families on a family tree. I kind of forgot about the "work together" part as I started it after your bedtime the night before it was due. Whoops. We had a lot going on. I talked to another parent who told me it's just the beginning of me working on one of your projects while you sleep. Gosh, I hope not.

While you teachers provided us with some paper, they instructed us to make anything we wanted.

Here is ours:


I love that although we have a little family of three, we have a great big family tree. I also love that even though much of our family lives far away, we've been able to get together with them & have pictures that captured those moments. It's so fun to think of how our family tree will continue to grow & change. 

Plus, I loved looking at the rest of your classmate's family trees. Everyone made such unique family trees, & it was fun to learn more about each child & their family.

I'm so thankful for family, especially my little family of three.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...