Friday, April 3, 2015

Love Letters

Dear Em,
"Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life."
- Janine di Giovanni

After the winter we've had, I don't think we could be more ready for "hope, renewal, & new life." I looked out our backdoor at the fresh snow covering our yard on Sunday morning & thought, "It's beginning to look a lot like...Easter?" After the winter we had, Easter photos in the snow seemed incredibly appropriate.


You preferred the much warmer, indoor photo shoot with the Easter Bunny. Is it just me, or do you look a little bit less like a little girl & a little more like a young lady each & every day?


Happy Easter, my little love! Here's to new life...& green grass...& flowers blooming...& sunshine. Remember that Jesus is the reason for this beautiful season.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...