Monday, February 25, 2013

Daddy's Restaurant

Dear Em,
On the weekends we like to go someplace special for breakfast. Lucky for us, we never have to wait for a table, the service & the food are always excellent, & we never have any trouble getting served in our jammies. Where do we go? It's a little place we like to call Daddy's Restaurant.

You & I sit on stools at the breakfast bar & chat while we watch Daddy cook. On any given weekend, he makes pancakes or waffles or french toast or egg sandwiches. The food is always amazing, the company is even better, & we pay for our meals in hugs & kisses. It's the best.



I think when you're older, eating at Daddy's restaurant is going to be among some of my favorite memories.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...