Tuesday, February 12, 2013

the mad concentration face

Dear Em,
Its amazing having kids. There's a little person thats half of you. From the moment you were born, I started to wonder which parts of you were me, which parts of you were Daddy, & which parts would just be unique to you.

Your mad concentration face, I know, you get from me. I am constantly stopped in stores or on the street by strangers that tell me to "smile, it's not that bad." Now when I look at your sweet, little, angry-looking, concentrating face, I understand why.


Although the world may think we're really, really angry, at least you & I know we're really smiling on the inside.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...