Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens

Dear Em,
This is what a chaotic & fun-filled day at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens with a teething one year old & no-nap three year old looks like (tears & tantrums not pictured).








This is what the ride home looks like.




I guarantee the moms were more exhausted than the kids. Since the moms didn't get to pass out on the way home (we were driving), we made up for it by spending the next day at the spa (without the teething one year old & no-nap three year old). Everybody wins!

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...