Monday, July 8, 2013

Family Barbie Photo Shoot

Dear Em,
As much as many things have changed since I was your age, it's fun to see you enjoying some of the things I enjoyed when I was young. I remember playing Barbies for hours with my sister, & you love playing Barbies now too. It makes my heart so happy watching you play & seeing your imagination at work.

A couple weeks ago, I walked in to find that you & Nonnie had created our whole family to play with. The girls were all dressed in in the favorite colors of our family members, & the boys...well, you mostly had Disney Prince clothing for the boys so they were interesting looking. It was fun to see our family together as Barbies, & we decided to have a little family Barbie photo shoot to commemorate it all.

On my side of the family we have...
Front Row: (left to right) Nonnie, Papi, Uncle Nick, Aunt Jennie, Daddy, Mommy & Emma
Back Row: (left to right) Uncle Greg, Aunt Gina, & Uncle Jared


On Daddy's side of the family...
(left to right) Papa, Grandma, Mommy, Emma, Daddy, (soon to be Uncle) Lowell, & Aunt Andrea


You had so much fun with it, you wanted to do a photo shoot with your three best girlfriends too.


While wardrobe was a bit of a challenge (Daddy said he especially loved his flowered shirt & pink tie, because that's totally him), the photo shoot went a lot easier than most of our family photo shoots (like this one, these, & especially this one). Maybe we can send out Christmas cards with our Barbie-selves this year? I feel like we're on to something.

I love you so,
Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...