Wednesday, September 18, 2013

your soccer dance

Dear Em,
You've been telling us that you want to get involved in dance for a while. As funny as it sounds, while you've been practicing your soccer basics, you've also been able to work on your dance moves during your soccer games. You've heard of end zone dances? Well, my darling child, your soccer goal celebratory dances put them all to shame.
















You see that look of absolute joy on your face? Sigh. I just love to watch you play.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...