Monday, January 6, 2014

getting back into the swing of things

Dear Em,
We're back. Between our holiday vacation & the winter storms, we had over two weeks of travel, family, celebrations, Christmas, your birthday, beach, snow, organization, play, your first sleepover of the year, relaxation, & reading. It's been amazing, & I can't say it isn't a little tough getting back into our routine.

I wanted to post our Christmas recap today, but after taking down all the Christmas decorations yesterday (it always makes me so sad in my heart to say goodbye to al of the Christmas cheer), I decided to relish in my last lazy moments snuggled up with a book (I can't put Philippa Gregory's The Cousins' War series down).

Today is not a day for relishing in lazy moments. It's is a day for getting back into the swing of things. It's for waking up before the sun has risen, getting ready & out the door. It's for work & school & doctors appointments. Sigh. Hopefully, it's also for getting back into the swing of things with this blog too. I hope to spend the rest of the week recapping the holiday & your birthday & the beauty that is two weeks off.

Stay tuned...

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...