Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Princess Birthday Party: The Invites

Dear Em,
* This the second post of 4 posts recapping an adorable 4.5 Princess Birthday Party. See also Princess Birthday Party: The ThemePrincess Birthday Party: The Venue, & Princess Birthday Party: the Food. *
Once we had decided on Princesses as a birthday party theme, I started to think about the invites. Of course, I turned to Etsy for this. Why spend hours creating invitations when you can have them done in minutes for an inexpensive price.

They were so many princess themed invitations on Etsy, it was a little overwhelming to choose just one. Luckily, Daddy helped me out, & we finally settled on an invite from Forever Your Prints.

From here.

Karen from Forever Your Prints was great! I explained to her that we were throwing a 4.5 birthday party & needed a blonde little princess on the invitation. I also asked if we could include in the invitation that we would love for your little guests to come dressed in their favorite princess attire. Karen was prompt & did a great job helping us customize your invitation. We even got free thank you cards (which we need to get on). All we had to do was print out the cards, address the envelopes & send them out to your sweet little princess friends.

You oooohed & awwwwed about the final invitation. "I'm the princess on the invitation, right Mommy?" It made me smile to see your excitement over an invitation that was created just for you. I think it was the perfect way to set the tone for your fancy & frilly princess party.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...