Friday, May 8, 2015

Love Letters

Dear Em,
"Let's punish him! We'll spank him & then we'll put him in timeout. And when he gets out of timeout, I'll give him a wedgie."
- Emma, age 5

Ha! Poor, Daddy. He's absolutely outnumbered by his two girls with very strong personalities. I can't quite remember why Daddy needed to be punished. Perhaps he was teasing us as Daddy is apt to do...or maybe he just didn't want to make us corn fritters that morning. 

Your idea of a punishment cracked us both up, though. You declared his punishment with such sweetness & excitement. Daddy & I both laughed out loud before you & he chased each other around the house trying to give each other wedgies.

Oh, & before you think we raised you to be a wedgie-giving bully, we have a rule about wedgies. You are only allowed to give wedgies to Daddy...& Daddy gives them back lovingly to you. Ha! I love our quirky, hilarious, ridiculous family life.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...