Monday, May 18, 2015

My...Our...2015 Birthday Adventures

Dear Em,
You love birthday celebrations, & this year I realized why more than ever. Our birthday celebrations & pampering & fun tend to also become your celebrations & pampering & fun...this year more than ever. My birthday fell on a beautiful, sunshiny, Rhode Island day this year. Since you've been on an adorable picnic kick lately, we made sure to fit in a walk at the Narragansett wall, rock tower building, & a picnic.


You and I also pampered ourselves with a mani/pedi. When I think about the fact I didn't get a mani/pedi until I was in my twenties & you've already had several, I have to laugh to myself a little bit.


It was a busy day that included things like a Parent/Teacher Conference, a ton of errands, dance class, & Kindergarten Orientation (OH EM GEE, how are you starting kindergarten this fall?!!), but we squeezed in some fire pit, birthday cake fun as a perfect end to a completely amazing day.


I couldn't have asked for a better day. Thanks for sharing so much of it with me.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...