Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Your First Fancy Cheesecake Factory Adventure

Dear Em,
We had a busy week, but Daddy & I wanted to squeeze in one special dinner at Duck & Bunny, just the three of us. I pushed a meeting up so that we would be able to pick up Daddy from work. Then we surprised you when we walked up to your very favorite restaurant. You were so excited for the fanciness of Duck & Bunny...& ofcourse, the cupcakes.

There's just one thing. It was Monday, & apparently Duck & Bunny is not open on Mondays. Womp Womp.

You were really disapointed. We suggested that maybe we have a special family dinner at Newport Creamery. "But the cupcakes," you shook your head in sadness. "Ok, what about Dave & Busters," I suggested. Feeling good that it was close by.

We headed to the Providence Place Mall. "But I really wanted a fancy dinner," you whimpered. I hated myself for not realizing that Duck & Bunny was not open on Mondays. "How about we try Cheesecake Factory," Daddy suggested. So, that's what we did.

You were thrilled to look at every single one of the cheese cake options. You also gave the decor a nod of approval. After a yummy dinner you had your first piece of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake. You chose Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheese cake, & all was right in the world once again.


I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...