Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Prague-Bound

Dear Em,
So, last week I got the most amazing news, I'm going to Prague! My company is sending me to present a project I've been working on since the summer. It's a huge honor, & I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.

And...it's in Prague. I can't say that it was ever on my bucket list, & yet I'm so thrilled to have a chance to explore someplace new...even if it is just for a short time. I'm hoping to be able to extend my stay for some personal travel & that your daddy will be able to join me for the adventure.

So, readers, tell me, is Prague on your bucket list? Have you visited there? If you only had a few short days in March, where would you go & what would you do?

Can't wait to come back here & let you know how it all goes.

I love you so,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...