Tuesday, January 8, 2013

3 Years of Stats

Dear Em,
This blog has in a sense become your baby book. No baby book is complete without stats. I listed your first two years of stats here. And now, more quickly than Daddy & I were ready for, you've turned three. So, without further ado, here are your third year stats...


2.5 years
Height: 37inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 33lbs (90th percentile)


3 years
Height: 39inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 33lbs (50-75th percentile)

I love you so,
Mommy



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...