Monday, May 14, 2012

the kind of love that lights up the sky

From here.
Dear Em,
Today is my birthday. I'm sure we'll fill the day with sunshine & giggles, hugs & laughter, kisses & snuggles. 

I saw this image & couldn't help but stop & smile. Instead of grumbling about being another year older, all I can think of is the blessing of another year of love. Our family...our friends...love truly is all around. You know, the kind of love that can light up the whole sky.

Thank you for lighting up my sky.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...