Friday, June 8, 2012

love letters

Dear Em,
This Sunday we're running in the MMRF Race for Research together. Would it amaze you to know that a father & son race in the Iron Man competition together? This story is from 2007, but I saw it for the first time at a sales meeting. There I was, blinking back tears, in a sales meeting. What an incredibly beautiful story of strength, determination...& of course love.

"Our message is: Yes You Can. You can do anything you want to do as long as you make up your mind & do it."
- Dick Hoyt


I hope you will always know, just like Dick says, there is nothing you can't do if your heart is in it & you do your best.

I love you so,
Mommy

If you like this blog, click on this link to vote for us at Top Mommy Blogs or click the brown box in the top, right corner of the blog. One click a day equals your vote for Letters to my Little Love. We're in the top 75!

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...