Thursday, October 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Em & S

Dear Em,
I have about a gazillion photos on facebook. Seriously, I'm sure half of my facebook friends have thought about unfriending me due to the oversharing of photos.  It all started as a way to share everything with our family who lives far away. I didn't want them to miss a moment. It's also an organized way for me to go back in time. All of my favorite photos are organized by year & month for the past five years.

The other day, I took a few moments to go back in time to October 2010. Your chubby, little cheeks always put such a smile in my heart. What struck me this time was how much your face lit up when you & your best friend S were together. With a two and a half year age gap, even back then you two were the sweetest best friends.


I can't believe all of these fun moments are just from October 2010. Since then there have been so many, many more! Back then, you couldn't talk, but S sure made you giggle. Now it's so amazing to watch the two of you have conversations. You don't always agree, but your love for each other is fierce.

I'm so glad you've had such a precious friendship during these past five years. I can't wait to see what adventures you two have in store together in the next five...ten...fifteen...twenty years.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...