Friday, January 6, 2012

love letters

Tickles from Papa.
Dear Em,
One of our new favorite books to read together is Tickle Monster.  It's such a fun, giggly book that leaves us smiling & breathless.

"Tickling my lovies is what I do best...
Are you sure you're ready for what's coming next?
I'm all in a tizzy, quite frizzy and dizzy,
My fingers are squiggly, your piggies are wiggly."
- an excerpt from Tickle Monster by Josie Bissett

I guess there are Tickle Monster mitts that you can purchase to go with the fun. You love to be tickled...& to tickle. Although your version of tickling us is just jabbing your fingers in our sides. Maybe tickle mitts are just what we need to add to our tickle fun.
from here.
Books that leave us all smiling are always my favorite.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...