Friday, January 20, 2012

love letters

Dear Em,
I'm back. I can tell you for sure, home is in the arms of you & Daddy.

Even from the Mile High City, you were both on my mind. I was praying for you both (poor Daddy had his hands full with you being sick & cranky). I couldn't be with you (or even talk to you that much between the busyness of my trip & the time difference), but I was holding you both close in my heart always.

"So climb any mountain...
climb up to the sky!
My love will find you.
My love can fly!"
Excerpt from Nancy Tillman's Wherever You Are: my love will find you.

Although "wherever you are my love will find you," I like it best when we're together so we can snuggle. Your snuggles were the best welcome home present ever.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...