Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Your Big Brother Charlie

Dear Em,
We may have decided not to give you a little brother or sister, but our cat Charlie tries his best to make up for that. He snuggles in with us for bedtime books each night. He annoys you when you're trying to watch TV. He plays with you (although he prefers when cats toys, cat treats, or paper bags are involved). He even tries to eat meals with you...


I'm glad that you have your big brother Charlie (he is 2 1/2 years older than you). He is the perfect pet/brother for our little family.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...