Saturday, November 12, 2011

snuggle time

All ready for snuggles.

Dear Em,
When you were first born, you used to love snuggling in our arms. There were days when you only wanted to be held, & you fell asleep in our arms every night for the first 6 months.

Then all of a sudden you were crawling & then walking. You've been on the go ever since, giving us brief moments for hugs & kisses but full days of snuggling are just a mere memory...except for when you're sick.

You've been sick quite a bit the last couple months. Two days ago you woke up with a fever of 102. It breaks my heart to see you sick. I wish more than anything I could take it all away & make it all better. All we can do is get cozy under blankets, watch cartoons, & snuggle. I hate to see you sick...but I relish every second of our snuggles.

I'm so thankful that there is still a place for snuggle time, & I hope there always will be.

I love you so,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

While my letters are addressed to Em, we enjoy hearing from all our readers. Comments are always welcome. The ideas, inspiration, & support we get from other readers is one of the reasons I write. I try to respond to all comments. If you click the "subscribe by email" button underneath the comment box, you will get notifications when I have replied. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...